ESPN: Fantasy Football Toolkit
Create add-on tools to augment ESPN's Fantasy Football game that will give players additional ways to engage with the game throughout the season in a fun, but useful way.
- Increase signups and make ESPN the number one fantasy football platform
- Give fantasy football players a reason to choose ESPN over other services by differentiating the product
This was the second year of the Fantasy Football toolkit as it's now a consistent piece of their product offering.
Iterations in the second year of the platform mainly focused around:
- Opening it up to all existing and potential players (previously it was just for commissioners)
- Making content and functionality dynamic and relevant to the current time of the season (previously it was static throughout the season)
- Incorporating the additional tools that were concepted for season two.
Note: The final wireframe deck for the project was pretty sizable as it involved the evolution of the home screen/each tool throughout the season and the states for each step of each tool, so the wireframes below are a sampling of the larger deck.